sábado, 22 de septiembre de 2012

The Eco-village

An ecovillage is a green community, (they live few people in this villages). "Green" means that all in this place were built by the people who live there. Actually there are 70 countries around the world, but this people not live en tents! A eco village is an alternative for the modern life. Green people are ecological, use sustantable energy.

One Day in an Eco-village:
If I live in a Eco Village (I´m currently thinking in Detroit), the first thing I would do...

Do some exercise, and start to run around the village!

After that, I help people with gardening, and build things.


Also, I´m gonna try to cook something...




Also, attending courses with people who lived in the village about sustainable practices...



And at the evening, I´m gonna sit down and enjoy the view and imagine I´m in the moon.










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario